11.21.16 UPDATE — Thank you for your interest. The Printing Museum is currently not taking reservations for event rentals.
Located near Downtown, Montrose and River Oaks, The Printing Museum offers a unique rental space for many types of functions. Clients may rent several exhibition spaces as well as a theater, catering kitchen, and two private parking lots. The Museum is a perfect place to host business meetings, seminars, social events, holiday celebrations and weddings with a maximum capacity of 500 guests. Ask about an exclusive experience for your guests to interact with master printers and book artists in the Museum’s studios.
- Flexible rental options and availability, including full museum rental
- 13,000 square feet of interactive space including 3 galleries
- 65-seat theater with audio-visual equipment available
- No required caterer and accessible kitchen
- In-house tables and chairs for use
Location: North Montrose
Number of Private Rooms: 2
Capacity of Largest Room: 190
For more information, please contact:
Molly Blanchard at (713) 522-4652, or firstname.lastname@example.org